My Blog List

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Happy Birthday!

It was not really that long ago, wait? Was it?
How could it really be 15 years?
I remember it like it was just yesterday! 
I can remember when I first found out.
Funny, in every memory up to and including this one...
I cry....
 
I cry as I remember how much I prayed to receive the blessing of children in my womb
I cry as I remember how many times the answer was no
I cry as I remember the child I carried that I have yet to hold
I cry as I remember seeing 2 on the screen ...just hoping to see 1
I cry when I think about how much I love them, pales in comparison to the Fathers Love
I cry when I remember that the Father builds families in amazing ways
I cry in thanksgiving for being blessed beyond words
 
 
Jacob and Sam are celebrating their 15th birthday today!
I am filled with as much emotion today as I was when they first appeared to me in the flesh!
 
15!
 
Thank you Father for borrowing them to me....
they have brought much laughter to this family and house
they are a gift and a hope and a joy!



celebrating with their friends
 



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Sam and Jacob! Hope you had a great day!

    (Laurie, the pictures of your granddaughters in the sidebar are adorable! :-))

    ReplyDelete