My Blog List

Friday, October 26, 2012

Part 2 Prayers for the Faithful and Willing

Forgive my "inexperience" with blogging...while I have allot of posts it is because of things I have written and saved...
I wanted to be a part of a special day of prayer and blessing as God would move in the hearts of so many people.  This is linked to another blog at A Place Called Simplicity  You can read more about it there. In that I wasn't quite sure what I was doing..technically anyway.  Still not sure I have it right.. But thankfully God is mighty! I am new to this world as a writer...not so much as a reader.  There will be a post in the next day or so that will be the final to what my last post was all about.  Prayers for the Faithful and Willing.

Prayers For the Faithful and Willing Please read this...from yesterday and todays!
This post is so important...so important to so many!  This post was written to help bring orphans home... Children who have families waiting for them but are for one reason or other, held back by financing... Yes adoption is or can be expensive for us...but not for God.  The families that will benefit from your prayers and prayerful giving are simply willing  and faithful to what God has led their families to do. For some it is that same call...bringing orphaned children home to know the love of the Father through them...for some it is to HELP bring those children home.  Whatever your call from God is in regard to the orphan I just ask that you do one thing.... Pray. Please pray with open hearts and open hands for whatever God will direct you to do. 

I can with all honesty say that regardless of what we have or what it appears that we have, God is so good to us. We are more than blessed. Sometimes when I read others blogs I feel shallow at times...thankful at times.... and confused at times.  I know that God will work out His plan in the lives of those He calls. I believe that. I also know that in "working" things out He calls on us to be humble.  Stepping out in obedience to bring more children into our family and our home and our lives is nothing compared to humbling ourselves to ask for support! I am sure that there are many other families who feel that same way. Partly because we all can tend to try to "do it on our own".  But God doesn't ask us to do it "on our own". He is always with us....and He has built a family that is with us as well.   Blogging Friend Linny says it very beautifully over here.  We are family.....

Hebrews 10:22-25 The Message
So let’s do it—full of belief, confident that we’re presentable inside and out. Let’s keep a firm grip on the promises that keep us going. He always keeps his word. Let’s see how inventive we can be in encouraging love and helping out, not avoiding worshiping together as some do but spurring each other on, especially as we see the big Day approaching.

So as God has placed this on my heart I believe there are others who will be hearing Him speak to their hearts as well.  In advance, Thank you for the prayers you will offer on the family's behalf.

peace
laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment