My Blog List

Monday, March 25, 2013

He Is All I Need....

God is so good to me... So attentive to my heart... So attentive to my calls for understanding.
At the end of the day this is it!  He is all I need.


Frances Ridley Havergal once said, "Every year I live-in fact, nearly every day-I seem to see more clearly how all the peace, happiness, and power of the Christian life hinges on one thing.  That one thing is taking God at His word, believing He really means exactly what He says, and accepting the very worlds that reveal His goodness and grace, without substituting other words or changing the precise moods and tenses He has seen fit to use.

Take Christ's Word-His promise- and Christ's sacrifice-His blood-with you to the throne of Grace through prayer, and not one of heaven's blessings can be denied you.  Adam Clarke

At peace, In His Embrace...
laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment