My Blog List

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Why?......

Ephesians 5:1-2
Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.
 
 
We all know someone who has passed away...
It is hard to see some one we love pass from this life..
AND
sometimes we grieve for a life ending even though we've never met that person...
today I received a post in my inbox....
 
it brought me to tears...
as it should.........
 
I am broken .... so broken..
I wish I could save them all!
I wish I could
do more ....
help more.....
give more......
maybe this will help one!
Oh just one! Please Father!
Move the hearts of those you are calling!
 
I ask that you read the post below and listen to the song...
 
then listen for God's voice speaking to your heart!
Whatever He says to do
DO IT!
Pray, give, apply.....
Please do what He is asking YOU to do...
Oh I pray this will move many to Kingdom Work!
 
 
at the end of the day.... this life is valuable........
even though we didn't know about him...
even though we didn't ever meet him....
even though.....
he mattered to God and he should matter to us
as they all should...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Post from What It Means to Love
Sarah writes....

My heart is broken and the tears won't stop. His picture grabbed at my heart awhile back but I never advocated for him.

Because while we celebrate that he is pain free and with Jesus now, he still died without ever knowing the love of a family. Something every child should know.

I sometimes feel like I'm doing alot for orphans, but it's never enough. There's always more I could do.  These child can't advocate for themselves. They can't raise money for their grants. They don't know how to pray. We can though.

And since they can't take care of themselves, we need to be a defender of the orphan, strength for the weak, and a voice for the voiceless.

My resolve to fight this battle is stronger, and I will not let his death be in vain.
Dance with Jesus sweet Ryker! We will fight harder so others don't have to go through what you did.

 
 
 
 
Broken...In His Embrace
laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment