My Blog List

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

He Speaks.............

Sometimes it seems strange to me that God would prompt me to post while I am spending my time with Him..... in His Word.....seeking Him....and pouring it all out to Him...... then it hits me....
It is all about Him
It makes perfect sense to share about Him
He is in it all
 
 
 
Here are some of my random thoughts from this yesterday and this morning.....
AND some of His purposefully, gently spoken to me...
 
I am laying here in the dark... wishing I did not have to do this another day...
I don't want to....
it is hard...
what will today be like
OH I SO HOPE NOT LIKE YESTERDAY!
 
God I don't like me
I do not like who it seems that I have become in the past few days...
(I bet that little boy can top me with feelings of self loathing)
This cannot possibly be who YOU want me to be
It isn't suppose to be like this
I AM trying....
I want to "take a break" like the therapist says
What in the world does that look like?  He never takes a break!
Really God ( I said this out loud), you would give me more of your most precious treasures to take care of when you see me like this!
Oh do I have to get out of this bed and start all over? 
Maybe I can go back to sleep... sleep will help
Oh rats..... can't do that... yesterday God spoke to me.... Don't sleep PRAY
My readings were about how Jesus went to pray and asked those closest to him to stay awake
and PRAY!  Oh how many times I want to just sleep.... I can't anymore... I need to pray...
 
Please Father....take all of me out of this day.... make me all and only you.....
(interesting that in these past few days... I am up early, wile it is still dark, able to get the day going and have my much needed Me time.  Thank you Lord)
 
 
He speaks....
 
I am here
I am here
You are not alone
You are enough just the way you are
You are complete in Me
I am enough for you
 
you must come to me
come to me
come broken
 
you cannot see it all
I am working.... you cannot see it all
You only see a little bit
You will see it all at the right time
 
you are mine and I love you
I will do this for you...
you cannot do this but I can
 
I am here
Stop trying to be someone else....
You were chosen to do this
You are good
You are beautiful
 
I am here
Lay it down
 
It is all coming together
I am working  all things together
I have the power to do this
I will put it all together
 
You are wrestling...but there will be blessing
It has to be this way, but it will get better
 
I am here....
I am with you always
 
 
Thankfully, In His Embrace
laurie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment