My Blog List

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Friend's Post..

There are links to some of the blogs I read on a pretty regular basis on the right side of my blogpage.  Some of these ladies have a tremendous voice in the world of the orphan!  I would love to share this post with you all today...

Allot of people tell me how great they think we are for adopting...or how crazy.....or that they give us "all of the credit in the world" ..... or "I could never do that!"......what you are doing is so amazing.......

we are just doing what we are called to do....and each of us is called to do something...
I hope this post will remind you of what is to come...and that we all play a part....not everyone has the same role..but we all have a role!

just click here to read it

love
laurie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Laurie! I certainly don't consider myself in the same league as some of those other bloggers.

    Hey, I'm on day 8 of wearing my t-shirt. I'll try to blog about it in the next day or so and get some pledges! Oh, I guess I should tell Jenny too. :-)

    ReplyDelete